The cricket nets at the club will be open for use from Thursday 25thJune strictly to members or those who have donated to the club.
1. As per ECB guidelines, a booking system has been implemented.
2.Please note that these will be in slots of one hour and the maximum time of net use allowed per day would be a booking time of two hours.
3. All bookings must be made by 8pm the night before. Please note that bookings cannot be made on the same day UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
4. By making the booking, you accept the guidelines and that you will adhere to them.
5. Booking times start at 12 noon.
TO PROTECT THE CLUB AND ITS MEMBERS ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CLUB PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY AND NOT BE ALLOWED TO REBOOK. THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS AND SECOND CHANCES.
NON-MEMBERS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. THE CLUB FACILITIES ARE NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
You can book a session via the club websitewww.radyrcc.co.ukfrom the 24thof June
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Do not use the facility if you, or a member of your household as symptoms of coronavirus however mild – observe government guidelines.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the facility. Do not touch your face.
3. Always observe social distancing rules.
4. Usage should be booked with the club. No unauthorised use.
5. A maximum of two people using a net unless everyone is from the same household.
6. No indoor activity is permitted. Therefore, use of the clubhouse is strictly prohibited.
7. The middle net may not be used.
8. Use your own equipment. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
9. Please maintain 15 minutes between bookings to pack away personal equipment. Please use this time to clean down and sanitise the gate and or bowling machine/equipment.
10. Please carry your own hand sanitiser. Any equipment that you have handled MUST BE SANITISED between bookings. This is the responsibility of the persons using the net.
11. Please do not touch the nets and the framework as far as possible.
12. Under 18’s can only use a net if a responsible adult is present and from the same household.
For individuals, you will need to:
1. Check for symptoms of COVID-19. In line with current Government guidance, if you are symptomatic, living in a house with possible Covid-19 infection or you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds- YOU SHOULD REMAIN AT HOME.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature: this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough: this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste: this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms. https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- Avoid public transport
- Carry your own hand sanitiser and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after visiting the club.
- Arrive and leave in time. This will help with social distancing. Do not overstay your allocated time slot.
- Bring your own equipment including balls.
- Avoid touching as much as possible whilst on club premises and use cleaning solutions whenever possible.
- If bowling machines are used, please ensure that they are cleaned thoroughly between uses with dry-cleaning products and that all balls are cleaned thoroughly with disinfectant. This is the responsibility of the bowling machine operator who must use gloves. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- No spitting
- No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- All users must report any infection of their household. This is vital to protect other uses of the nets and for contact tracing.
- Players should bring their own filled drinking bottles.
- Allow time to pack your kit and sanitisation of surfaces between sessions.
- Further detailed guidance and advice is available at Cricket Wales and ECB websites .
REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, YOU WILL BE PUTTING YOURSELVES AND OTHER CLUB MEMBERS AT RISK.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES- YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO LEAVE THE CLUB PREMISES.
Any issues or questions, please call (Welfare officer).